Thursday 14 March 2013

SPIRITUAL PROGRESS TO WATCH - MY STORY !


TRACKING OUR SPIRITUAL LIFE GIVES US A VIEW OF
GOD'S UNDER LYING PLAN FOR OUR SPIRITUAL PROGRESS !

HOW HE CREATED SITUATIONS,  MANIPULATED OUR
LIFE TOWARDS THAT GOAL WHO SURRENDER TO HIM
FULLY & PREPARED FOR ANY SACRIFICE IN LIFE,
RENUNCIATION OF FAMILY,PROPERTY ETC.






MY GURU AVADHOOTHA SRI VENKATACHALA

?

1.YOUNG AGE--


As a child you may be dull, not showing any interest in life.You 
may be having your childish pranks,playing with toys etc., still 
your general outlook to life is cold & dull. My mother after 
observing my dullness used to call me 'DEAD BODY'
(SATTA HENA).Your previous birth efforts in spirituality makes 
you to behave this way !. Both my parents after observing my 
behavior over a long period called me one day separately  & 
told me that I am not showing any interest in life, family affairs, 
like my elder brother, if this continues how I will be able to 
lead a married family life in future?(Please read life story of 
HASTAMALAKA, one of the disciples of Shankaracharya)

        When I was studying in my seventh standard, my father &  
myself were working in our vegetable garden, suddenly I 
asked him, "WHO AM I". My Father was shocked to hear it !. 
Due to this he prepared a write up on the subject & gave a 
programme  on the MANGALORE radio station !

2.YOUTH STAGE


GOD MAKES YOU A VEGETARIAN even though born in a 
non-veg eating family.My father was a vegetarian from his 
college days !,by following Gandhism,Ramakrishna 
Paramahamsa,Vivekananda.

In my fifteenth year, one day my mother prepared fish curry 
& gave me only one piece of fish. I told her I want one more 
piece of fish & if she did not give me I shall become a 
vegetarian. She did not give me & I became a strict 
vegetarian not eating even egg ! See GOD's PLAY!

 Your behavior will be such that,straight forwardness,
truthful,devotion to GOD, no cunningness,crookedness,
hypocracy etc.in life ! You make friendship only with very well 
behaved good boys, who are calm,quiet,not getting involved 
in fights.You naturally develop habit of reading spiritual books,
even though you are married & leading a family life. Worldly 
people you will observe are not having patience to read 
even one page of such books ! TRUTHFULNESS
in life is a great asset for future SPIRITUAL PROGRESS !

You develop the habit of growing beard in young age itself 
for no reason ! You get up early in Brahmi Muhurtha & may 
start meditation ! You start doing daily morning puja.

3.YOU START VISITING TEMPLE DAILY


 For some reason,GOD makes somebody tell you that you 

should do rounding(pradakshina) of Ashvattha(Peepal) tree 
for 48 days for some problem. By that time it becomes a 
habit & you may continue for more than five years ! In my 
case it was an Anjaneya Temple.

4. GOD LEADS YOU TO A PLACE WHERE 

    HE MANIFESTS IN JAGRITH STATE !


GOD will create a situation in your life such that you are in 
front of him showing you para-normal powers, your body 
behaves in its own way it may shake, vibrate, your heart is 
applied with pressure,squeezing it such a way that you are 
forced to call out "AMMA THAYI" in AVAHANA MUDRA, 
tears rolling down your eyes incessantly ! 

This place was a temple of MAHALAKSHMI in a house in
Ittamadu,Bangaluru. You get God's communication through 
pictures on lime ! Pictures of GODDESS, You sitting in 
meditation, symbolic ayudha(weapons), hints connected 
with your future life, serpent, even other God's pictures
like Ganesha, Anjaneya if you will have connection with
Holymen or temples, Symbols of DIVINE POWERS if you 
are destined to get them !You are not supposed to tell
others for your spiritual progress. 

If your wife is hindrance or destined to be not there during 
your progress,HE calls her back early,my WIFE was seriously 
sick & I attended to all her needs,even cleaning pee,poo,giving 
bath, as in last stage she could not move all the four limbs ! 
One day she told me I am GOD only! She left her body at an 
early age of 49 years.

5,KUNDALINI JAGRITHI HAPPENS 

NATURALLY


TEARS continue to roll down your eyes for three years or more 
as you pray. When Kundalini awakens you tend to freeze in 
motion & you experience two things--
1. In that state Maya world vanishes !
2. Feeling that you are in a body vanishes !

You will face problems in performing ritualistic pujas as your 
hands freeze while doing Arathi & flame goes off. All archakas 
in temples do Arathi consciously concentrating on the process 
of Arathi & not on GOD ! As blow off of arathi flame is considerd
a bad omen by worldly people. 


6. GOD DIRECTS YOU TO AN AVADHOOTHA


    A REAL GURU--

 Your friends who are interested in spirituality tell you about 
Holy men,Saints,Avadhoothas ,their nature,behavior,powers 
& you will be attracted by them,you are prepared to take any 
trouble;travel to any length to meet them.GOD directed me to 
Avadhootha of Sakarayapattana, Sri Venkatachala. One look 
at you he knows what you deserve,where you stand,where you
will go in future.

7. GOD BRINGS ABOUT A SITUATION SUCH 

    THAT YOU LIVE ALONE.


    GOD loves you so much that, he wants you to live alone ! 
Even your children are made to live apart from you, without
any misunderstanding, on one pretext or the other.A spiritual 
yogi should live alone, fearless by nature, no internal 
dialogue in mind,with Mano-Nasha, with the knowledge that 
your ATHMA IS BRAHMAN !

   Dream state vanishes, day & night looses their significance.
You are ATHMA & beyond the three states ! You may not 
sleep at all during nights ! or you may sleep one or two 
hours only during night or you may sleep one or two hours
during day time.

      You loose interest in your body cleanliness, taking bath 
etc.Even eating reduces, limited food, may be only two 
times in a day, cooking your own food without much 
weightage to taste or repetition of same food !

        Your response to happenings around you, to friends & 
relatives dulls,loosing interest to run to them,phone them etc.
You just  live to exhaust Prarabda Karma ! You loose sense 
of action as duty, as worldly people think !

        You become careless about your possessions, assets,
property, relatives & friends ! You are a JEEVANMUKTHA & 
you see GOD in everything & everybody ! Worldly ways are 
not applicable to you, you will not follow them. Others cannot 
understand your state & way of life !  


8.FUTURE LIFE --


My Mother,Guru & Goddess Mahalakshmi has indicated
a life fit for a Yogi ! Far away from this place(Bangalore)-
may be an ashram, without any Bandhas(restrictions), 
Vyragya(renunciation & dispassion), Non-attachment, 
Singing the Greatness of GOD, see ATHMA in everybody,
experiencing Bliss etc. Let me not elaborate, let us wait & 
watch, how things open up ! 












No comments:

Post a Comment