Monday 14 November 2011

WHEN I FIRST MET MY GURU--AVADHOOTHA OF SAKARAYAPATTANA


I HAPPENED TO MEET MY GURU DUE TO THE BLESSINGS 
OF GODDESS LAKSHMI,MY PREVIOUS BIRTH PUNYA & 
GOD'S ANUGRAHA !! IT IS REALLY VERY RARE TO FIND 
GURU'S OF MY GURU'S STATURE ! PRESENT 
JAGADGURU VISHVA THEERTHA BHARATHI OF 
SRINGERI PEETHA IS FULL OF PRAISE OF MY GURU
(FIRST WEEK OF MARCH,2012) ! HE HAS VISITED MY 
GURU'S HOUSE TWICE !,WHICH IS NORMALLY NOT DONE. 



                                             








My GURU AVADHOOTHA VENKATACHALA OF SAKARAYAPATTANA--He tested me for three hours like DEVARA ARATHI(Pooja to a God's photo by flame),DEVARA NAMADA PRABHVA(affect of chanting Devi Stotra),DEVASTHANADALLI nanna melina parinama(Affect of visiting a Temple & its influence in front of statue) etc.He was a living GOD!! 
I told him that I have worldly problems, he turned his back & stood.He attended to other's worldly problems.I asked him"Adhyathmadalli munde Hogalu enu madabeku?"(Spiritually to go forward what has to be done?)He answered,"Havyasagalannu bidabeku "(leave habits & attachments) 
Every thing what he told used to take place exactly like that !!You cannot hide anything from him!! He came to know a PAPA I made 30 years back,when I was young.He told "Nanu ninage hodeutthene(I'll beat you),get out of the house".He did not tell the reason then.I went out & stood across the road.He signalled me to go,I did not go.Then he came down to the road.I told him,"Nanu nimmannu Guruvina sthanadallittu bandaddu.nanninda thappagiddre kshamisi"(I placed you in guru's position when I came here.If
any mistake has happened by me, please excuse me) Then suddenly he gave DIKSHA to me on the road.He had ten thousand bhakthas,I have not heard anybody telling he has given DIKSHA to others !!Another person who entered the house after me told me he was mentioning about the PAPA I had done.When I asked him(GURU) about the GOD's SAKARA DARSHANA(VISION OF GODDESS LAKSHMI IN FORM) ,(which I had seen earlier) he said,"Munde hoga bekadare kelabedi"(DON'T ASK IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SPIRITUAL PROGRESS)  Afterwards also I have visited his house.He passed away one year back. 

PLEASE ALSO READ ---



AVADHOOTHA'S STATE & WAY OF LIFE ...(MY GURU)


No comments:

Post a Comment